SCU Routing Number
Set Up Direct Deposit
Complete the form and give to your employer's Human Resources or Payroll Department.
Why use direct deposit?
- Your paycheck is deposited as quickly as possible.
- Save yourself the time it takes to make a deposit.
- Send funds to your savings account.
- Schedule deposits in sync with loan and card payments.
If your employer doesn't automatically use direct deposit, talk to your Human Resources or Payroll Department about setting it up.
Pre-Authorized Transfer Types
- Set up an amount to be deposited from another financial institution into your SCU account.
- Automatically send funds from one SCU account to another each month.
Request Pre-Authorized Transfer
Complete the form and fax to 803-454-8044.