Whether you're starting to plan for retirement, getting married, saving for a child's education, or ready to retire, SCU can help! Visit our Retirement Central section for advice, planning tips, opening a new IRA account, managing an existing IRA account, calculator tools, and much more.
Helpful Investment Topics
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Traditional IRAs (Amended 04/2020, download PDF)
- Roth IRAs (Amended 04/2020, download PDF)
- Transfers, Rollovers, and Conversions
- IRA and Retirement Plan Distributions
- Inherited IRAs (Amended 04/2020, download PDFs for Traditional and Roth)
- Coverdell ESAs
- Retirement Plans
- SEP, SIMPLE IRA, and Individual(k) Plans
For more personalized attention, schedule a no-cost, no-obligation review with our financial professional.
- Rollover a 401(k) or Pension
- Plan for Retirement
- Fund an Education
- Invest in Mutual Funds
- Purchase Life Insurance
- Get Long-Term Care Insurance
- Learn about Wealth Management
Schedule an Investment Review
Our Financial Professionals
The SCU Financial program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
*SCU Financial's Financial Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. FR-2652870.10719-0821